Our Special Kids
Welcome to the C.L.A.S.S. Online Album! Here you will meet some very special people...
C.L.A.S.S. Kids Album
Albums are organized by type of liver disease. Click below to view:
- Biliary Atresia: A
- Biliary Atresia: B - C
- Biliary Atresia: D - H
- Biliary Atresia: J - K
- Biliary Atresia: L - M
- Biliary Atresia: N - S
- Biliary Atresia: T - Z
- Alagille Syndrome
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Other Liver Diseases / Disorders
- In Loving Memory
Submit Your Story
New and updated stories will be added once a month. Deadlines for all stories is the 25 of the month. All stories submitted on or before the deadline will be featured the following month.
c/o Diane Sumner
25379 Wayne Mills Place Suite 143
Valencia, CA 91355
Please note that only parents or legal guardians may submit stories of minor children. Please read the Guidelines listed below:
- All photos submitted remain property of C.L.A.S.S.
- Pictures should be color photos of child only.
- Photos must be larger than wallet size.
- No personal information such as exact birthdates and/or transplant dates shall be included in story.
- Parent is responsible for updating their child's story and picture once a year. A reminder email will be sent.
- Memorial Stories are to be submitted by parent or legal guardians only.
- C.L.A.S.S. will not remove stories without permission from parent or legal guardian.
- All stories are subjected to editing and proofing by C.L.A.S.S. volunteers prior to publishing.
Please note that all photos, stories, etc. submitted to C.L.A.S.S. remain property of C.L.A.S.S. and will not be returned.
By signing the Media Release Form, you also give C.L.A.S.S. permission to use your story/picture in fundraising events, newsletters and other forms of print media.